Any bistro entrepreneur knows the refrigerators are few of the most important appliances in the kitchen. For those who are buying commercial refrigeration Brisbane wide for the first time, here are some few considerations to remember:
Are you an advocate for Mother Earth? If you are, then buy a commercial refrigeration Sydney stores sell that has an Energy Star grade. This means the unit can save 30% of the average energy cost.
- Does your business have to store large packs of perishable goods in the fridge? That means you should opt for a unit that has adjustable shelves.
- Does it need to be moved around all the time? That means you need a commercial refrigeration Melbourne stores sell that has wheels.
- Do you need it to be flexible? That means you should buy a unit with a handful of shelves and drawers.
- Do you want a space-efficient unit? That implies you have to opt for a used commercial upright freezer.
The Appropriate Size
This is one crucial aspect when buying commercial refrigeration Brisbane stores sell. Getting the wrong size would be a hassle because of all the adjusting and unnecessary compact footprint in the kitchen.
That’s why before even contacting your dealer, get your metre stick and do some measuring. On the other hand, if you still have your kitchen’s floor plan, figure out the:
– Whole Kitchen area’s dimensions
– Space allotted for your fridge
– The kitchen doorway/s’ height and width
Goes without saying, the fridge you’re planning to buy should fit those three.
Top- or Bottom Mount?
Compressors are responsible for keeping everything inside the fridge cool.
If you want a long-lasting unit and has a few dollars to spare, choose the top mount compressors. They also keep the nearby area cool because the heat rises.
On the other hand, if your business doesn’t have to store that much food stock, you can opt for a bottom mount because they’re cheaper. Only downside though is that it doesn’t last that long. For more details, visit their website at: https://coldsolutions.com.au/commercial-fridges-freezers/